WEB DEVELOPMENT & DESIGN
Web Development Projects: Web development work is different than than web design only. With web development we are designing the web site and installing content as well as building out functionality. We will strive to meet all your development goals to insure that you receive the functionality that you desire along with the design you have requested.
Web Design: Quantum guarantees a high quality design job for all graphic & web design projects. Web design is only the designing of the web site, and does not include any web development. We can design for HTML, Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, DotNetNuke, Blogger and in general just about any type of web site.
Custom Design: We pride ourselves on our Award Winning Custom Design. We don't like using templates as a rule. If you request that we use a template you love, we absolutely will, but we prefer to provide unique looking sites to our clients that also allow for growth in the future where many templates do not account for that and are very limiting with what you can do with them. We are well known and sought after for our agency quality high-impact design. We will strive to meet all your goals to insure the richest design for the final product.
DURING PRODUCTION - You will be able to follow right along with our team as your project comes to life, free of charge. You will be able to communicate with the entire Production Team that is working on your project as well as upload files and watch tasks be completed as well as you production calendar. You'll know exactly when things are being done, and when we plan to have
them ready for you. In 18 years, we've NEVER missed a deadline.
PROOFING POLICY & PROCESS: We guarantee that you will receive up to a total of 3 Proofs at no charge as follows:
PROOF 1 of 3 - Design:
- Customer will receive 1 Initial Design Proof of one design concept.
- The Customer will review JUST the Design of the proposed site.
- Minor adjustments to the design can be made at no additional charge to the Customer. What denotes “minor change” – changes that might be color changes, or image related changes in the header area, font changes, menu color changes for example.
- We expect changes, and that is not a problem at all. However, asking for a completely new layout or concept, while not a problem, will have to be charged accordingly.
PROOF 2 of 3 - Functionality & Content:
- Customer will receive 1 Base Content & Functionality Proof which is a proof consisting of viewing the page content migrated or input from content provided by you in the approved design not functionality.
- This proof will be done as a LIVE Proof. A LIVE Proof is defined as a LIVE working site either in a temporary URL or directory for viewing purposes or in the actual working domain name where the Customer can click links and view the text content only.
- All Changes to Base Content must be made at this stage to avoid additional charges.
- Acceptable Changes: Fixing typos, changes in grammar, and changes in content of a sentence to reword it which will be provided at no charge at this stage.
- Other Requested Changes: Changes requested outside the original scope or not within the acceptable type of changes, would be those changes defined as providing entire new content for any given area from the initial content presented. Changes of this type will be completed and charged accordingly.
- Functionality is defined as the areas included in the agreed upon Service Schedule or Production Schedule in Basecamp which outlines the site’s overall functionality.
- Functionality will be provided as agreed upon by Quantum and you at the time development begins.
PROOF 3 of 3 - Pre-Launch Proof:
- Customer will receive 1 Pre-Launch Proof.
- A Pre-Launch Proof is defined as a LIVE working site either in a temporary URL or directory for viewing purposes or in the actual working domain name where the Customer can click links and view functionality of the site and test areas by logging in as a Registered User, Publisher and just browsing the frontend of the site as a viewer to see what visitors and registered users see.
- Review all Functionality as outlined in Basecamp or on your Service Schedule
- Review all Content on site
- Accepted Changes: Fixing a bug in the system, tweaking an area with different color, adding a clause to an area to help clarify to viewer what to do, if possible, moving a module (such as login box) to a different position on the site, which will be considered routine changes within the original scope of the functionality agreed upon and those will be provided at no charge at this stage.
- Other Changes: Would be those changes defined as providing new or changed functionality from the original agreed upon functionality herein. Changes of this type can be accommodated, but will be charged accordingly.
We take pride in satisfying all of our customers and look forward to always providing you with Quantum's "Excellence in Service" Guarantee.
If you have any issues, please call us anytime.
The above Guarantee is outlined under our Terms, Policies & Conditions of Use.